Thursday, November 25, 2010

Winter Love

I grabbed my love,
Brushed off the snow,
I said, “My dear, the fire’s aglow...
So toasty warm
That I don’t suppose
You’d mind if I took off
Some of your clothes...

‘Cause it makes me hot
When the temperature drops
When the brandy flows
And the fireplace glows.
Tender touches and kisses
Fulfilling my wishes
Warm winter love
Melting the snow.

We’ll start with your coat
And then begin
Through the layers
...There, finally! Your kissable skin!
Then further on down
‘Cause after you’re kiss’d
I’ll unwrap the present
That’s first on my list...

‘Cause it makes me hot
When the temperature drops
When the brandy flows
And the fireplace glows.
Tender touches and kisses
Fulfilling my wishes
Warm winter love
Melting the snow.

Spring fever’s fine
And you already know
That summer love
Leaves me all aglow,
But I’d trade each one
For my Winter Desire
Cold winds
Deep snow
And love by the fire.
.

1 comment:

  1. As the embers of the fire glows
    The burning passion of the heart grows
    Putting out fire with fire
    Kerosene, gasoline & sweat as passionate liars

    Hearts melt and snow falls or is it the other way?
    We slip the same, and we often times forget what we need to say

    but we never forget how shimmers first met
    when love was fire, when fire was warm

    ReplyDelete